Hi, I am Jim Jefferson and I a member of the Gloucester County Board of Chosen Freeholders. In Gloucester County, your health is one of our primary priorities and that is why the County’s Department of Health has many programs to keep you healthy throughout the year.
We offer free vaccination clinics for children, free flu shots, free blood pressure screenings, free vision screenings, special nutrition and fitness programs for seniors, and much more.
When you and your family are healthy, our entire community benefits. If you would like to learn more about the services offered through the Gloucester County Department of Heath and its different divisions go to www.gloucestercountynj.gov or call (856) 218-4101.
The Gloucester County Division of Senior Services is an active participant in the Aging and Disability Resource Connection, administering a broad range of home and community based services that focus on the needs of senior citizens and persons living with physical disabilities throughout the County. The Division of Senior Services provides information and assistance to aid residents of Gloucester County 60 years of age or older and their families. Our mission is to promote accessible and high-quality health and senior services to help all seniors in Gloucester County attain optimal health and independence. We promote, support and protect well- being. We encourage informed choices that enhance quality of life for seniors.
Office of Child Health & Wellness!
Our primary mission is to protect the health of your children by administering timely, recommended immunizations.
* Services are for children without health insurance coverage. Age appropriate immunizations and screenings for anemia and lead poisoning are provided to children aged 2 months to 6 years at no cost to the family. Children, grades K through 12, receive immunizations required to attend school.
* Appointments are available weekly at 2 different locations:
To make an appointment or for more information call the office for Child Health and Wellness at (856) 218-4127
Gloucester County Adult Screening Resources
Our staff of nurses, clinicians, and educators will provide you or your organization valuable health education and screenings services.
We can offer the following point of care testing:
* Glucose reading (blood sugar test, fasting required)
* Total cholesterol reading (fasting required)
* Blood Pressure reading
* Derma Scan skin cancer screening
* Lifestyle risk assessments
* Cardiovascular risk assessments
* Diabetes risk assessments
* Body Composition Assessment
Call (856)218-4136 and ask to speak with one of our community health specialists to discuss your needs and schedule the appropriate health services.
Use this QR Code to play your Vidbi on a mobile device!